Cherry Crisp

Cherry Crisp

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Dairy Free Cashew Alfredo Sauce

I can't remember where I found this original recipe on the Internet, but it is an amazing dairy free replacement for Alfredo sauce!

1 cup coconut milk canned or homemade
1/4 cup raw cashews
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp. dried basil
salt and pepper to taste

Blend all ingredients in a blender. I use my Vitamix and I don't know how smooth a less powerful blender will make it. To keep the sauce raw, just pour over noodles and meat and serve. I like to heat mine up a little with some cooked chicken and serve over pasta or zucchini noodles.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really delicious :)
    We may have to try this at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you nothingartificial

    ReplyDelete